usCalibration seeks to build trusting relationships with American, Asian and other International manufacturers of high tech, medical, and industrial equipment, in order to act as the manufacturer's North American Factory Service Center for products distributed in North America.
usCalibration is a customer-focused, aggressive, and results-oriented service, maintenance and logistics solution provider.
International Manufacturers' business objectives for North American equipment service:
1. Strong marketing / branding presence
2. Fast, dependable, and quality service.
3. Minimize delays and chance of damage in shipment.
4. Add-on sales
4. Web-based reporting systems
5. Logistics Coordination
6. Parts Management
usCalibration has a proven track record of repair and calibration services and logistics:
1. Repairs performed on thousands of automotive battery formation systems for a major automobile battery manufacturer for plants in three different states. Since 1997. Data provided upon request.
2. Field Service Calibration for hundreds of Southern California Manufacturers, since 1997.
New Customer/Product Assimilation and Process Development: usCalibration regularly assimilates new customers. This requires careful and thorough (supply chain) synchronization of the logistical and quality needs of manufacturers with those of usCalibration. We will ?walk you through? the process.
ISO 9001/17025 Quality System: usCalibration is accredited to ISO 17025 (which includes ISO 9001 requirements).
Trust and Confidence: usCalibration understands the need for international manufacturers to give their North American customers a sense of confidence that the international manufacturer will provide exceptional product support. usCalibration is also aware that an international service center must provide an exceptional degree of care and dependability in order for that remote manufacturer to feel secure and trusting of that service center.
Size and Experience: usCalibration is small enough to be highly motivated to satisfy the needs of new customers, yet stable and experienced enough to provide world class repair services.
Other Technical Services Provided by usCalibration:
1. Project Engineering and Maintenance
2. Field Service Calibration
3. Web-based Calibration and Asset Management Services
Other Capabilities and Strengths
1. usCalibration solves major maintenance problems, manages major maintenance projects, with especially strong competencies in electrical and electronic systems and facilities, operations management, logistics and procurement. UsCalibration has strong competencies in all disciplines of technical maintenance including mechanical, electrical, and electronic.
2. usCalibration will quickly mobilize a skilled on-site team to virtually any location in the world.
3. usCalibration provides FAST results for emergency problems, typically by overwhelming the problem with speedy deployment and management of ample quantities of high-end workers and equipment. After the emergency is under control, usCalibration downsizes quickly and supports the customer's transition to an economical ongoing solution with documentation, training, and HR services as needed.
4. usCalibration provides economical ongoing solutions for ongoing maintenance and quality assurance requirements.
5. Project Management Offerings: Upgrades, repairs, preventive maintenance, reviews, failure rate reduction, ISO 9001 calibration management programs, Quality Assurance Programs, etc.
Next Step: To Discuss the Possibility of having usCalibration be your company's Factory Authorized Service Center in North America , or to explore other ways that usCalibration could assist your operations, please contact:
Jim Simmons, CEO and Technical Program Manager
E-Mail: email@example.com Mobile Phone (949) 701-0859
Fax: (949) 724-9472
17922 Skypark Circle Suite P
Irvine , CA 92614
Where appropriate, Jim Simmons, CEO and Technical Program Manager, will travel for initial meet, greet, and assessment.